New Release!!! Ekopel Tub and Surround Size Kit - New Demo Videos Coming Soon!
New Pro Shot/Edited YouTube Demos Coming Soon!! 5/12/2020
Ekopel is the best material on the market for standard size bathtubs. Follow our new install method to coat tubs and long vertical walls. 2 Kits Always Required For Long Vertical Walls.
The best way to refinish a tub with surround, or a tub with tile walls is to use this kit.
Included In Kit:
2 Full Size Kit Of Ekopel 2K
1 Roller Handle
2 Roller Covers
2 Scooper Boxes
- Repair Holes, Cracks, Or Grout.
- Deep Clean All Surfaces To Be Coated. We Recommend Lysol Power Toilet Cleaner
- Rinse Well With Warm-hot Water
- Dry Surface Completely.(Blow Dryer/Heat Gun With Towels Help
- Begin Mixing Ekopel 2k(10 Minutes Hand Mix, 5-10 Minute Rest- 1-2 Minute Stir)
- Once you finish mixing the first kit begin mixing 2nd kit and follow remaining mixing instructions above
- From The Top Of The Unit Pour Full Contents Of Container Around The Walls
- Use Included Roller To Push And Move Coating Until All Walls Are Covered.(This coating is thick and will need to be moved several times)
- Lightly Roll Side To Side All Walls To Even Out Coating( Self Leveling Will Take Over From There.
- Scoop excess rundown into the can or push up the tub walls with foam roller. (Video Example Is Helpful Here)
- Using Foam Roller Push Excess Material From The Top Rail Of Tub Applying Light Pressure. Move Material In Pooling Areas Over Any Missed Stops On Walls.
- Pour All Scooped Material Onto Top Front Rail, Run Roller With Light Pressure To Push Material To Flow On Inside And Outside Tub Walls. Scoop Extra And Repour If Needed.
- Move Material Up Tub Inside Wall. Roll Outside Tub Skirt And Any Further Missed Areas.
- Level Out And Remove Excess From Bottom Of Tub. Remove Tape From Walls.
- After 1 Hour Remove Tape Dam. Hourly Scoop Off/Wipe Excess Material Off Drain/ Floor Tape.
- Wait Until Material Stops Moving Onto Drain Area, Remove Remaining Tape (after 4-6 Hours).
- Remove Any Wet Ekopel With Alcohol Or Acetone If Need.
- Remove Tape, Wait 24-36 Hours For Use.